- 1 Benefits of Orange peel for skin
- 2 Orange Peel Face-mask
Oranges are sweet and juicy citrus fruits, which are a vitamin C power that is consumed after peeling and removing the skin. But have you ever considered using shells that contain many important nutrients?
Orange peels contain a good amount of provitamin A, folate, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamin B6 and calcium. It is recommended to use orange peel in your diet. If you do not want to use shells in your diet, you can use it for skin care, because it makes a very good herbal powder to treat the skin, because it is rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
We all have the habit of throwing orange peel into the trash and buying an expensive orange face mask on the market. All expensive skin care products contain harmful chemicals. Why not try to use our orange peel mask and see the miracle effects of orange peel, while saving yourself from harsh chemicals.
Benefits of Orange peel for skin
1. Leaves your skin glowing and clear, removing pigments, blemishes and scars from the skin.
2. Beautify your skin by forming collagen and elastin in your skin.
3. Anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties make it ideal for acne and oily skin problems.
4. The antioxidants in orange peels help slow wrinkles, sagging and aging of the skin.
5. Helps open pores and remove blackheads.
6. Orange peel is an anti-inflammatory drug that reduces inflammation in the skin and tightens pores.
7. It works as a natural cleanser, astringent, exfoliator, moisturizer and ink.
8. A natural whitening agent that helps whiten the skin.
9. The grainy texture of orange peel and calcium contained in it helps to remove dead and decaying skin cells effectively.
10. The limonene in orange peels helps whiten teeth and acts as a natural fragrance.
Orange Peel Face-mask
Facial mask with orange peel is easy to make at home, with the usual ingredients available in your kitchen. Orange peel is rich in nutrients and has many skin benefits, including skin lightening. To make an orange peel face mask, it must be used as a powder. To make dried orange peels, just dry these peels under the sun and mix them into powder in a blender.
You can store the powder in an airtight container, but make sure there is no moisture in the shell, as it can contaminate the powder. So the next time you eat an orange, remember the benefits of exfoliation and keep them for later use. We can use orange peel powder in five different ways to create a face mask.
1. Orange Peel powder and yogurt face-mask
This is the simplest form of face mask that you can use, with only 1 tablespoon of orange peel and 2 tablespoons of yogurt. Make a soft paste, apply it all over the face, let it dry for 20 minutes, then wash it with water. This is an easy-to-make instant rejuvenation pack and you can apply it before any important event to give your complexion a radiance.
2. Orange peel, Multani Mitti, and rose water face-mask
Also known as the Whole Earth, Moultani Mitte is a mineral rich clay used for skin care since ancient times. Take 1 tablespoon of Multani Mitti and 1 tablespoon of orange peel and mix it in a soft paste with rose water. Apply the dough evenly on your face and wash it with water after it is almost dry. Not only does it add shine to your face, it perfectly cleanses your face and helps you remove blackheads and whiteheads.
3. Orange peel, lemon, and Multani Mitti face-mask
In the summer, she tends to have tanned skin, and the best way to get rid of the tanning is to use a homemade orange peel facial peel with a few drops of lemon juice and a little Multani Mitti. Put this on your face and wash it off with water after 30 minutes. If your skin is oily and more prone to acne, you can increase the amount of lemon juice and orange peel powder in it.
4. Orange peel, oatmeal, and baking soda face-mask
This face mask will help you deeply cleanse your skin and keep away from dirt, dirt and excess oils that cause blackheads and pimples on your skin. The oatmeal in the face pack gently exfoliates and cleans the skin and absorbs dirt and impurities from the surface of the skin. Baking soda helps to deeply cleanse your skin. Make sure that you do not speak after applying the mask as it will cause wrinkles on your skin. This face mask balances oil from the skin and leaves your skin fresh and uniform.
5. Orange peel, milk, and coconut oil face-mask
If your skin is too oily and prone to breakouts, this might just be the best face mask for you, because the orange peel absorbs excess oil from your skin, coconut oil removes the excess sebum that clogs your pores, while milk nourishes your skin with vitamins and minerals that leave a soft and supple.